House for rent
130 Eagle St,
Rare opportunity to live in a fresh renovated single family in East Rock, project completed March 21 2022, you will be in love with all the details around the house, it will not last too long, very few houses like this in this neighborhood for rent. Quite street close to down town, East Rock park, Brewery, Gym, Restaurants. Huge fully fenced garden, 2 car driveway, central air, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, wifi thermostat, gas range and venting outside hood exhaust. # 3 bedrooms 2 baths # Kitchen: quartz countertops, ss appliances, hood exhaust venting outside, gas range, microwave , rose gold hardware and unique details coming from Impala Homes. # Baths: 1.5 baths,ALL NEW., double sink, soft closing toilets. # Living room: Shiplap accent walls, LED recessed lights everywhere # Dinning: spectacular barn door, pantry. New floors # Bedrooms: shiplap accent walls, LED lighting # Basement: super clean basement, tile floor, gypsum/insulated walls, LED lighting # Garden: huge garden, SOUTH ORIENTATION!, fully fenced, spectacular landscaping with new grass, bushes, flowers, planter box, firepit, garden table, metal chairs, it is a lovely place. # Utilities: Gas heating, Central air, Full LED, Wifi Thermostat, insulation including basement and roof. New breaker panel and outlets, Details: Expensive vinyl floor, barn door with soft closing, shiplap accent walls, finished closets, solid doors, warm light everywhere, plenty of natural light, exposed brick, blinds, cozy home! Security deposit equal to 1.5 months of rent. Security deposit and first month's rent due at lease signing. Tenant pay for utilities No smoking allowed, looking for a 1 year lease or longer.Read more
Number of Storeys
New Haven, city, coextensive with the town (township) of New Haven, New Haven county, south-central Connecticut, U.S. It is a port on Long Island Sound at the Quinnipiac River mouth. Originally settled as Quinnipiac in 1638 by a company of English Puritans led by John Davenport and Theophilus Eaton, it was renamed in 1640, probably for Newhaven, England. In 1643 it combined with several adjacent towns, including Milford and Guilford, to form the New Haven colony, of which Eaton was governor until his death in 1658. In 1665 New Haven colony reluctantly accepted absorption into the more liberal and democratic Connecticut colony, which was based in Hartford and enjoyed a royal charter. From 1701 New Haven was co-capital with Hartford, a position it maintained in both colony and state until 1875. During the American Revolution it was sacked (July 5, 1779) by loyalist forces under Major General William Tryon. The town was an important centre of abolitionist sentiment during the American Civil War.
New Haven’s historical preeminence in many industrial fields is manifest in the number of inventions that first appeared in the area. These include Eli Whitney’s mass-production technique (Hamden), Charles Goodyear’s vulcanized rubber (Naugatuck), Samuel Colt’s improved repeating revolver (Hamden), and sulfur matches (Woodbridge). The Winchester repeating rifle (the gun that “tamed the West”) was made in New Haven. Diversified manufacturing, educational services, and shipping are the modern economic mainstays. In 1957 New Haven was one of the first Eastern cities to undertake wholesale urban renewal of its decaying downtown area. Nonetheless, the neighbourhoods surrounding New Haven’s downtown core remained run-down in the late 20th century and had such inner-city problems as unemployment, drugs, and crime.
130 Eagle St,
New Haven CT